Title of Jawatan Kosong : Cyberjaya Company / Majikan Name : Ansell Placement : Cyberjaya Date : 9 months ago ---> EXPIRED JOB, No Longer Accepting Job Application ! Expired : Yes
Cyberjaya 2018 Ansell. Good Afternoon for friends who are searching for job. Hopefully not despair give up to find a job that suit with desire your needed. Indeed somewhile find a job that appropriate is not easy in this year. On this occasion, the admin will give info Cyberjaya 2018 Ansell. Here info more detail about Cyberjaya 2018 Ansell.
Cyberjaya 2018 Ansell
Here is criteria job description that you must meet to fill Cyberjaya 2018 Ansell which opened end of this month:
QA Analyst - (30000321)
Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Perform monthly inspections and Quality audits of Ansell’s Manufacturing Partners.
Specifically these duties include;
(i) Perform monthly onsite inspection and testing of production to ensure conformance to
signed specifications. This testing will includes (but not limited to);
(a) Water tight test
(b) Physical dimension measurements (length, width, thickness & weight)
(c) Physical properties measurements (Elongation, Modulus, Tensile Strength, Force at
(d) Visual inspection
(e) Packaging & labelling Quality
(f) Packing quality
(g) Glove durability test
(h) Container loading
(i) Ash (filler check) to be performed by outside lab
2. Analyse test results to supplier’s Certificate of Analysis
3. Prepare trending charts for routine monitoring & conduct comparison analysis
4. Ability to analyse & make comments /recommendations
5.Prepare inspection report.
6. When necessary correlate local\factory test results with inhouse Lab results and assist in
identifying and correcting unexplained data discrepancies
7. Maintain database of test results and develop “Supplier Quality Performance Rating Report”which clearly conveys historical trends related to specification compliance. Adherence to specification and consistency are defined as Key Performance Indicator for Ansell’s Manufacturing Partners and a consistent and easy to understand monthly report format is needed to manage and maintain our quality expectations
8. Identify production that deviates from historical trends, even if it still is within specification
9. Perform ‘First Five’ inspections of new product or process/formulation changes, while working with Global QA to maintain appropriate records.
10. Assist in the qualification and set-up of new suppliers or products
11. Perform testing and complete product comparison reports highlighting performance and
physical property of new sourcing options or new potential products.
12. Work onsite with Manufacturing Partners to correct quality related service issues, including onsite verification of corrective actions as requested by Global QA per the Product Quality Comments process
13. Perform suppliers’ quality system audit per ISO 9001 & ISO13485, and/or Social compliance audit.
14. Work on special projects as needed
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor Degree or equivalent collage education (in chemistry /polymer science) preferred; High School education accepted with sufficient work experience
Experience and knowledge:
1-2 years experience in Manufacturing Quality Control /QA Systems
1-2 years experience in Glove manufacturing /Glove R&D preferred. Electronics and Food
Able to communicate fluently in English (required). Bahasa Malaysia (preferred), Chinese /
Good written English with technical writing / reporting skills
Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and FDA-QSR’s
High Computer Literacy, specifically in MS Excel (particularly data trending and analysis), MS
Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access experience also preferred
Personal Skills & Competencies:
Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Flexible in job rotation
Additional Requirements (travel, etc.)
1. The position requires frequent travel to multiple manufacturing locations throughout Malaysia,
with occasional travel to Indonesia, China, Thailand, Vietnam & Sri Lanka.
80% of the positions time will be spent on site at these manufacturing partner locations
MY Selangor Cyberjaya Prima 6 Prima Avenue Block 3512
Prima 6 Prima Avenue, Block 3512 Jalan Teknokrat 6
: Healthcare GBU
: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Only candidates that meet to conditions above of that will be called upon to perform the next test. For that, if you are interested and meet the participants Cyberjaya 2018 Ansell above, please submit your application before job expired.
Thus info Cyberjaya 2018 Ansell that we can inform. hopefully information job today help you all who are seeking employment. If the info above vacancy does not convenient with your education, it never hurts to read info another job vacancies below. Finally, we say thanks already visited this website, do not forget to share information this beneficial through social media. Hope you will find a job and work hard!
If Ms fascinated apply Cyberjaya 2018 AnsellAnsell, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Cyberjaya 2018 Ansell above. Please click the "Submit Application" below for submit your application by online.